Help for strength to keep going after my daughter's murder

Welcome Forums Prayer Requests Help for strength to keep going after my daughter's murder

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Julie April 9, 2018 at 9:16 pm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nikki

My daughter, who was 6 was murdered by her father in 2016. I struggle now to leave home and function. I’m not addicted to anything. Just broken and in constant pain with the loss of my daughter.

#693 Reply

Sam
    Keymaster

Father God, we pray for Nikki and her heart break. Give her the strength to carry on and to press into you for all that she needs. Whilst Nikki isn’t struggling with addiction we recognise the struggle there can be to get through every minute of every day. We pray for hope and restoration and for you to surround Nikki with loving people. Amen

#727 Reply

Julie

Dear Heavenly Father
    Please please may Nikki find and be blessed with sufficient support and love that’s ongoing and steadfast; please may she find times of solace and hope and meaning;and increasing strength to function and go out. I understand those difficulties but for different reasons. May Nikki be able to rebuild a meaningful love filled life.
    Thank you Lord. Amen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Help for strength to keep going after my daughter's murder
Your information: