Pray for my friend and his famiy

Welcome Forums Prayer Requests Pray for my friend and his famiy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam December 14, 2018 at 10:26 am.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Val C

Please pray for my friend and his parents and brother. Please pray particularly for his dad that God would meet him this christmas and break into his world, which might feel dark and bring deep love, hope and joy to him and his whole family? I think he has become quite hard and possibly cold because of things which have happened to him and his family. Please pray for deep love and restoration within the family and make anything crooked straight and bring them all their joy back. Please pray that this year they would all discover how much God loves them and they are all his beloved sons and daughters and teach them in their hearts the christmas story all over again in a personal way. Please also pray that God would speak to his dad and assure him that God has seen all of their tears and distress and created them all in his image and they are all so precious to him. Please pray this christmas for healing, soundness of minds and restoration and hope in each of their lives?This family have been through an authful time of testing and destruction. Please pray that God would restore and give them beauty for ashes and where there has been judgement and shame God would reveal the truth and prove their innocence, honesty and faithfulness to being good people in the depths of all their trials?Please pray that God still guides them with his staff and guides them through dark valleys and restores abundantly more than double for their trouble and true joy would come in the morning? Please pray for God’s love to flood their lives this christmas and to highlight that Gods favour cannot be earned by works, but grace and compassion that he has for them as they are each his beloved child?

#1231 Reply

Sam
    Keymaster

Dear Lord,

We lift up Val’s prayer to you. We pray for healing and restoration in these peoples lives and that they will all come to know your love this Christmas.

Amen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Pray for my friend and his famiy
Your information: